Tuesday 26 November 2013

'Tis the Season for WOW cards!

Another season of WOW cards and I have so many from which people can choose.  The most popular by far to date has been the Festive Flurry Pop 'n Cut card and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.  What could be more fun to give than a card that invites an involuntary "wow!" from the recipient as well as gives the recipient a brand new ornament for the tree?  This card has it all!

Yes, the gorgeous snowflake ornament that crowns the front of the card is hanging on by means of a stick-on velcro fastener.   The 4-layer snowflake comes from the Festive Flurry Ornament Kit.  There is sufficient product to assemble 10 of these wonderful ornaments (all you need is a glue-gun) at the low cost of only $17.95.  These are available only while the supplies last.


Don't you just love the front of the card?  The inside doesn't disappoint.  The Pop 'n Cut dies make 3-D cards a cinch.  For this one I had a flurry of snowflakes coming out of the centre of the card.  With the help of a strip of the Window Sheets, two of the snowflakes are suspended in the air.  The glare of the light makes them visible in this photo, but in real life, they are invisible and the illusion of suspension is very real.


So you've fallen in love with this card but don't want to buy all the products necessary to make it.  Fair enough.  Going into paper crafting is like a lot of hobbies---there seems to be an endless list of products you need.  That's where I come in.  If you live in the area, you get to use my products and tools.  

There are another eight cards to choose from for my WOW class.  If you're in the area and are interested in taking a class, check out the details at the top of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.