Tuesday 12 November 2013

Snowflakes for Christmas!

This year's wonderful new snowflake stamps and matching framelits bundle is hard to pass up.  The Festive Flurry stamp set seems to be cropping up in a lot of the Christmas cards.  There have been some terrific ornaments posted on Pinterest as well, using the set.  Too much work?  If you're strapped for time but want that home-made glamour, Stampin' Up! has created the perfect kit for you.

Beginning today and only while their limited quantities last, Stampin' Up! is offering a kit that provides more than enough product to make ten wonderful ornaments.  Yes, the pieces are pre-stamped and die-cut for your convenience.  Yes, all the ribbon and glitz is already included.  And the price is an affordable $17.95.

Heard enough?  I wouldn't wait to order these from my online store (or contact me to include a few kits in my order).


No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.