Saturday 30 November 2013

Once the Ornament is gone...

That Festive Flurry Pop 'n Cut WOW card looks gorgeous with the removable ornament on the front, doesn't it?  You're probably wondering why a person would put so much work into the 3-D inside only to have an empty card front once the ornament is removed.  Well, it's not as if I'm going to leave my card like that.  Surely you didn't expect me to, did you?

So this is the card that some lucky person receives.


It looks great with that big ornament, right?  You can see from the portions of the card that are showing that the front has some Festive Flurry Specialty Designer paper on one side while the other side is simply the Soft Sky.  Just seeing the "Peace on Earth" heat embossed in silver on the fancy Island Indigo label at the bottom isn't going to make anyone look at that card twice once the ornament is on the tree.  Right?  Wrong!  I thought ahead and had a plan.


That cute little penguin has a fuzzy snowball in its flipper, ready to throw at some unsuspecting passer-by.   The fuzzy portion of the velcro sticker is a perfect snowball.  This is so much more cute in person!  The ornament also looks gorgeous on its own, doesn't it?  So instead of having a "ruined" card front once the ornament is removed, you have an adorable little penguin.  How sweet is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.