Tuesday 8 October 2013

A short window of opportunity!



What does this mean?  It simply means that from October 7th through to October 21st, you can become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for only $25.  That looks like a typo, doesn't it?  But it isn't.  This is a very short window of opportunity, available only because Stampin' Up! is celebrating its 25th Anniversary this year and wants everyone to feel like a winner.

In 25 years, it has never cost so little to join Stampin' Up!  If this offer interests you, just contact me to find out all the details.  The savings only begin with that first $25!



No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.