Tuesday 22 October 2013

25 Stamp Sets now on sale at 25% off!

Stampin' Up! has gone all out in celebrating their 25th Anniversary!  Just think about it, this week they are offering 25 stamp sets, each at 25% off the regular price.  Amazing?  Yes, it is!  I wish some of these stamp sets had been on sale when I bought them.  There are, however, some that I don't have and will definitely be buying at this terrific discount.












How about you?  Just come over to my Online Store and see which stamps are included.  You can either place your order while you're there or contact me and I'll include your stamps in this week's order.

Remember, this offer is only good until October 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.