Saturday, 9 March 2013

Making a Framed Fashion Set

Remember playing with paper dress-up dolls?  I think almost every girl has in some form or another.  Some are fancy, some are quite basic, but all of them let a girl enter the world of fashion and make-believe.  Well, after making the easel card back on February 22nd, I knew I had to try a framed collection of dressed up "dolls".



It was fun playing with the Dress-Up framelits set and making this framed fashion set.  Isn't there someone in your life that would love to receive a gift like this?

And just a reminder about the Late Night Stampers' Treasure Hunt.  You can go here and read all about it.  Maybe you'll be the next grand prize winner.

2 comments:

  1. This would be a great gift..last Christmas I did the angels in a frame and gave a few as gifts. I love the whole design!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura. Did you do punch art Angels? Are they on your blog...I'll have to go see. :)

      Delete

I welcome your comments or questions.