Saturday 9 March 2013

Making a Framed Fashion Set

Remember playing with paper dress-up dolls?  I think almost every girl has in some form or another.  Some are fancy, some are quite basic, but all of them let a girl enter the world of fashion and make-believe.  Well, after making the easel card back on February 22nd, I knew I had to try a framed collection of dressed up "dolls".



It was fun playing with the Dress-Up framelits set and making this framed fashion set.  Isn't there someone in your life that would love to receive a gift like this?

And just a reminder about the Late Night Stampers' Treasure Hunt.  You can go here and read all about it.  Maybe you'll be the next grand prize winner.

2 comments:

  1. This would be a great gift..last Christmas I did the angels in a frame and gave a few as gifts. I love the whole design!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura. Did you do punch art Angels? Are they on your blog...I'll have to go see. :)

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.